Sunday, February 15, 2009

Film crunch



I believe there are a plethora of excellent movies to see 
in NYC this long weekend. In fact, I think there are too many great films to see.

Film Forum is showing Godard's 2 or 3 things I know about her. This is a *must-see.*

Tangentially speaking, the au naturale popcorn decorated with Baleine sea salt at Film Forum is such nifty hipster snack.

The MoMa always has amazing foreign films. Last night I saw The Flower Bridge and today I have a ticket to see Shadow of the Holy Book, a Finnish film. 

Over at IFC, they're showing Gommorah. I can't wait to see that either. I've added an already hackneyed image of it for you. (You get it: semi-naked guys with guns & muddy sneakers.)

I believe the most titillating film among all these is Serbis. Down to the Angelika I go to see this Filipino flick. (By the way, if you tell me Filipino is not one of those words you have to double check the spelling of a dozen times, I'll never believe a word out of your mouth again!) 

I believe we should all vote on an amendment to add three more hours to every weekend day.
Check yes or no.

No comments: